The election will follow the following process:The election will be run by an Election Management Group consisting of one member of the Trust board (who is not standing for re-election) and an independent scrutineer.James Young (Robins Trust) was chosen to organise the election as per a Board Meeting on Monday, July 16 2018. After consultation with Supporters Direct, Neil Le Milliere (Exeter City Supporters Trust) has agreed to be the independent scrutineer.Eligibility for the role of FED is set out in the Trust’s Fan Elected Director rules and any nominee must agree to be bound by those rules.The timetable for the election of the FED will be as follows:
- August 23, 2018: Notice of AFM and election circulated to all members.
- Midday, September 20, 2018: Deadline for receipt of nominations and candidate statements.
- In the week beginning September 22 an announcement will be made as to whether a ballot will be necessary. A ballot will be necessary if there is more than one valid nomination. If so, the following will happen:
- September 27, 2018: Candidate statements for all candidates seeking election will be published on the Trust website.
- October 4, 2018: voting forms and candidate statements and means for online voting, will be sent to Trust members.
- October 18, 2018: Election count and result announcement at the Robins Trust AGM.
Click HERE** for a Fan Elected Director Nomination Form.**
All forms, and corresponding confirmation messages from proposers must be sent to email@example.com by the relevant dates listed above.